Alloy Steel Tubes Manufacturers, Suppliers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of alloy steel tubes with precision machining facilities. We produce alloy steel tubes as per ASTM A335 ASME SA335, ASTM A213 ASME SA213 standard in size range of 0.3mm to 50mm. We are one of the leading alloy steel tubes manufacturers and exporters in different specifications and dimensions, which find applications in high demanding industries and sectors, particularly high temperature and corrosive resistance services. We produce tubes in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
- Alloy Steel Tubes Available for Sale in Sizes 0.3mm to 50mm.
- Specifications: ASTM A335 ASME SA335, ASTM A213 ASME SA213
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Form of Alloy Steel Tubes: Round, Square, Rectangular, Coil, U Tube etc.
|Product||Alloy Steel Tubes|
|Certificate||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||6mm OD to 253mm OD|
|Thickness||0.3mm to 50mm Custom Thickness|
|Length||Custom Lengths Available|
|End||Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded|
|Form||Round, Square, Rectangular, Coil, U Tube etc.|
|Delivery||7 to 10 Days|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
What is a Alloy Steel Tube?
Alloy steels are made by combining carbon steel with one or several alloying elements, such as manganese, silicon, nickel, titanium, copper, chromium and aluminum. These metals are added to produce specific properties that are not found in regular carbon steel. High-alloy steels are defined by a high percentage of alloying elements. The most common high-alloy steel is stainless steel, which contains at least 12 percent chromium. Stainless steel is generally split into three basic types: martensitic, ferritic, and austenitic. The alloys are used extensively in fields that involve but are not limited to; aircrafts, military, commercial, industrial, medical, residential and manufacturing applications. Alloys like Aluminium, Copper, Nickel, Stainless steel, Titanium all have different uses in various applications.
Inspection & Testing of Alloy Steel Tubes
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test.
Metline is a large producer of various type of alloy steel tubes such as seamless tubes, welded tubes, ERW tubes types. We produce and forge alloy steel tubes to specifications of ASTM A335 ASME SA335, ASTM A213 ASME SA213 etc. We ensure that the clients get the best product at the cheapest cost from us. We make sure that the order is delivered at the right time in the right place. We have built trust over the years for our best quality services and always look forward to build ling term business relationship with our clients. We are committed to quality and service.
Features of Alloy Steel Tubes
- Leak proof
- High strength
- Excellent finish
- Thermal resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Dimensional accuracy
- High energy absorption
- Good workability and weldability
- Good sulfide stress corrosion resistance
- High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion resistance
- Low thermal expansion and higher heat conductivity than austenitic steels.
Metline Industries is one of the prominent supplier, manufacturer and exporter of alloy steel tubes in India. Our manufacturing process for alloy steel tubes includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. We supply the material to all big and small parties at any time they need. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of alloy steel tubes.
Production Supply & Manufacturing Range for Alloy Steel Tubes
|Standard:||ASTM A 335 ASME SA 335, ASTM A213 ASME SA213|
|Certificate:||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||6mm OD to 253mm OD, 0.3mm to 50mm Thickness|
|Surface Treatment:||Anti-Rust Oil, Painting ( Black, Yellow), Galvanizing, Power Coating|
|Types||Seamless/ERW/ Welded/ Fabricated|
|Testing Material :||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Package||Plywood Pallet, Wooden Pallet, Wooden Case etc.|
|Usage:||Used for the Condenser, Automotive Industries, Hydraulic & Pneumatic System, Furniture Industries, Pulp and Paper, Parmaceutical Processing etc.|
|Services||Flexible payment term|
|Best after sales service|
|Samples can be provided|
|Quick Just in Time Deliveries|
|Specification can be customized as per request|
Why Choose Metline as Your Source for Alloy Steel Tubes
- More than 30 years of experience in purchase and sale of alloy steel tubes in India and worldwide.
- We can give you materials from either stock or mill deliveries with shortest manufacturing time.
- We believe in making new customers everyday, and always help you with best prices and quality, along with complete trace-ability of materials.
- We have annual sales volume of over 5000 tons of various steel products and have tie ups with many mills across the globe.
- We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, Door to Door Delivery prices. We suggest that you let us do the shipping, because it will be cost effective as well as efficient
Documents – Provided for all Our Supplied of Alloy Steel Tube & Other Products
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Fumigation Certificates
- Letter of Guarantee
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive) for Various Products
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
Packing of Materials – Domestic & International Shipments of Steel Products
- We understand the importance of packaging specially in case of international shipments as the consignment has to go through a number of channels to reach the final destination, thus we take proper care of packing.
- We pack our goods in a various ways depending on the products. The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
Marking of Steel Products
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Price Basis – We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Inspection of Alloy Steel Tubes and Other Steel Products
- We welcome stage wise inspection, final stage inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.
We Export Alloy Steel Tubes Across the Globe!
|Exports in Asia||Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (ex-Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Phillipines, Singapore, Sri Lanka (ex-Ceilan), Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam|
|Export to Africa||Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Reunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania, United Republic of Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo, Democratic Republic of the Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe, Algeria, Egypt, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morroco, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo|
|Export to America||Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint-Barthélemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (US), Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, United States|
|Export to the Middle East||Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen|