Brass Capillary Tubes Manufacturers, Suppliers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of brass capillary tubes with precision machining facilities. We produce brass capillary tubes as per ASTM B280, DIN Standard in size range of 0.3mm to 20mm. We are one of the leading brass capillary tubes manufacturers and exporters in different specifications and dimensions, which find applications in high demanding industries and sectors, particularly high temperature and corrosive resistance services. We produce tubes in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
- Brass Capillary Tubes Available for Sale in Sizes 0.3mm to 20mm
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Types of Brass Capillary Tubes: Seamless/ERW/Welded etc.
|Product||Brass Capillary Tubes|
|Certificate||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||3mm OD to 12mm OD|
|Thickness||0.3mm to 20mm|
|Length||Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Applications||Heat Exchangers, Hydraulic & Pneumatic System, Nuclear Power Plants, Automotive Industries, Pulp and Paper, Food Industries, Electrical Submersible Pump etc.|
What is Brass Capillary Tubes?
They are produced by two distinct methods which result in either a welded or seamless tube. In both methods, raw steel is first cast into a more workable starting form. It is then made into a pipe by stretching the steel out into a seamless tube or forcing the edges together and sealing them with a weld. In industrial applications, round steel tubing is often used to transport liquid or gaseous material from one area of a facility to another. Because of steel’s ability to resist caustic materials, it affords most facilities a lifetime of dedicated, dependable service. To manufacture oil country tubular goods, massive steel billets are heated to the forming temperature and formed into shells. These shells are then rolled over a mandrel on the push bench into a mother tube/ hollow. In the stretch reducing mill the tubes get their final customized dimension and wall thickness.
Inspection & Testing of Brass Capillary Tubes
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test.
Metline is a large producer of various type of brass capillary tubes such as seamless tubes, welded tubes, ERW tubes types. The availability of brass capillary tubes of different variants with the best quality is the success behind our growth in the industry. Capillary tube is a long, narrow tube of constant diameter. The word “capillary” is a misnomer since surface tension is not important in refrigeration application of capillary tubes. We produce and forge brass capillary tubes to specification of ASTM B360.
Features of Brass Capillary Tubes
- State-of-art manufacturing facility
- Wide Product Range
- In House Inspection and Testing facilities
- Proven Track Records
- Good Technical expertise
- Having rich experience of serving various sectors
- Vendor approval with various EPC Contractors, End Clients and Consultants worldwide.
Metline Industries is one of the prominent supplier, manufacturer and exporter of brass capillary tubes in India. Our manufacturing process for brass capillary tubes includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. Brass is also used for manufacture of nuts, bold, screw, threads of screws, components of clock, gear metes and fittings of lamps and plugs. They are precise in size and smooth on surface. Besides, they are of good heat conductibility. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of brass capillary tubes.
Production Supply & Manufacturing Range for Brass Capillary Tubes
|Certificate:||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||0.3 mm to 20 mm, 3mm OD to 12mm OD|
|Surface Treatment:||Anti-Rust Oil, Painting ( Black, Yellow), Galvanizing, Power Coating|
|Testing Material :||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Package||Plywood Pallet, Wooden Pallet, Wooden Case etc.|
|Usage:||Used for the connection of all kinds of piping systems to convey the water, steam, air, gas and oil|
Why Choose Metline as Your Source for Brass Capillary Tubes
- More than 30 years of experience in purchase and sale of brass capillary tubes in India and worldwide.
- We can give you materials from either stock or mill deliveries with shortest manufacturing time.
- We believe in making new customers everyday, and always help you with best prices and quality, along with complete trace-ability of materials.
- We have annual sales volume of over 5000 tons of various steel products and have tie ups with many mills across the globe.
- We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, Door to Door Delivery prices. We suggest that you let us do the shipping, because it will be cost effective as well as efficient
Documents – Provided for all Our Supplied of Brass Capillary Tube & Other Products
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Fumigation Certificates
- Letter of Guarantee
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive) for Various Products
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
Packing of Materials – Domestic & International Shipments of Steel Products
- We understand the importance of packaging specially in case of international shipments as the consignment has to go through a number of channels to reach the final destination, thus we take proper care of packing.
- We pack our goods in a various ways depending on the products. The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
Marking of Steel Products
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Price Basis – We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Inspection of Brass Capillary Tubes and Other Steel Products
- We welcome stage wise inspection, final stage inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.