Brass Tubes Manufacturers, Suppliers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of brass tubes with precision machining facilities. Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. We produce brass tubes as per ASTM B 135 ASME SB 135 / ASTM B 36 ASME SB 36, DIN standard in size range of 0.3mm to 50mm. We are one of the leading brass tubes manufacturers and exporters in different specifications and dimensions, which find applications in high demanding industries and sectors, particularly high temperature and corrosive resistance services. We produce tubes in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
- Brass Tubes Available for Sale in Sizes 0.3mm to 50mm
- Specifications: ASTM B 135 ASME SB 135 / ASTM B 36 ASME SB 36
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Types of Brass Tubes: Seamless Tubes, Welded Tubes, ERW Tubes etc.
|Certificate||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||0.3mm to 50mm, 6mm OD to 253mm OD|
|Length||Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded|
|End||Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded|
|Form||Round, Square, Rectangular, Coil, U Tube etc.|
|Delivery||7 to 10 Days|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
What is a Brass Tube?
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc, in proportions which can be varied to achieve varying mechanical and electrical properties. It is a substitutional alloy: atoms of the two constituents may replace each other within the same crystal structure. Brass is used for decoration for its bright gold-like appearance; for applications where low friction is required such as locks, gears, bearings, doorknobs, ammunition casings and valves; for plumbing and electrical applications; and extensively in brass musical instruments such as horns and bells where a combination of high workability (historically with hand tools) and durability is desired. It is also used in zippers.
Inspection & Testing of Brass Tubes
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test.
Metline is a large producer of various type of brass tubes such as seamless tubes, welded tubes, ERW tubes types. We produce and forge brass tubes to specifications of ASTM B 135 ASME SB 135 / ASTM B 36 ASME SB 36 etc. We ensure that the clients get the best product at the cheapest cost from us. We make sure that the order is delivered at the right time in the right place. Brass is often used in situations in which it is important that sparks not be struck, such as in fittings and tools used near flammable or explosive materials. Brass tubes on hot water lines do not color water a reddish color quite like steel tubes do.
Features of Brass Tubes
- Leak proof
- High strength
- Excellent finish
- Thermal resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Dimensional accuracy
- High energy absorption
- Good workability and weldability
- Good sulfide stress corrosion resistance
- High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion resistance
- Low thermal expansion and higher heat conductivity than austenitic steels.
Metline Industries is one of the prominent supplier, manufacturer and exporter of brass tubes in India. Our manufacturing process for brass tubes includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. We have built trust over the years for our best quality services and always look forward to build ling term business relationship with our clients. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of brass tubes.
Production Supply & Manufacturing Range for Brass Tubes
|Standard:||ASTM B 135 ASME SB 135 / ASTM B 36 ASME SB 36|
|Certificate:||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||0.3mm to 50mm, 6mm OD to 253mm OD|
|Surface Treatment:||Anti-Rust Oil, Painting ( Black, Yellow), Galvanizing, Power Coating|
|Testing Material :||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Package||Plywood Pallet, Wooden Pallet, Wooden Case etc.|
|Usage:||Used for the Condenser, Automotive Industries, Hydraulic & Pneumatic System, Furniture Industries, Pulp and Paper, Parmaceutical Processing etc.|
Why Choose Metline as Your Source for Brass Tubes
- More than 30 years of experience in purchase and sale of brass tubes in India and worldwide.
- We can give you materials from either stock or mill deliveries with shortest manufacturing time.
- We believe in making new customers everyday, and always help you with best prices and quality, along with complete trace-ability of materials.
- We have annual sales volume of over 5000 tons of various steel products and have tie ups with many mills across the globe.
- We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, Door to Door Delivery prices. We suggest that you let us do the shipping, because it will be cost effective as well as efficient
Documents – Provided for all Our Supplied of Brass Tube & Other Products
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Fumigation Certificates
- Letter of Guarantee
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive) for Various Products
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
Packing of Materials – Domestic & International Shipments of Steel Products
- We understand the importance of packaging specially in case of international shipments as the consignment has to go through a number of channels to reach the final destination, thus we take proper care of packing.
- We pack our goods in a various ways depending on the products. The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
Marking of Steel Products
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Price Basis – We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Inspection of Brass Tubes and Other Steel Products
- We welcome stage wise inspection, final stage inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.
We Export Brass Tubes Across the Globe!
|Exports in Asia||Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (ex-Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Phillipines, Singapore, Sri Lanka (ex-Ceilan), Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam|
|Export to Africa||Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Reunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania, United Republic of Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo, Democratic Republic of the Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe, Algeria, Egypt, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morroco, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo|
|Export to America||Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint-Barthélemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (US), Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, United States|
|Export to the Middle East||Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen|