A105/105N Carbon Steel Threaded Flanges Manufacturers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of carbon steel threaded flanges with precision machining facilities. We produce carbon steel threaded flanges as per ANSI B16.5, DIN Standard and EN1092-1 in size range of 1/2” to 60”. ASME B16.5 Threaded flange are also termed as threaded flange steel and it is having a thread inside the flange bore which fits on the pipe with matching male thread on the pipe. This type of joint connection is speedy and simple but not suitable for high presser and temperature applications. Threaded flanges are mostly used in utility services such as air and water. We produce flanges in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
- Carbon Steel Threaded Flanges Available for Sale in Sizes 1/2″ to 60″ (DN15~DN1500)
- Pressure Rating: 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500 Class
- Flanges Manufactured in Various Standards & Specifications including ANSI / ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN 1092-1 Flange, JIS Flange
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Types of Carbon Steel Flanges: Weld Neck Flange, Threaded / Screwed Flange, Slip on Flange, Socket Weld Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Blind Flange
|Product||Carbon Steel Threaded Flanges|
|Dimensions||ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.|
|Certificate||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||1/2″ to 60″ mm|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Types||Weld Neck, Threaded, Slip-On, Socket Weld, Lap Joint, Blind, Orifice Flange, Orifice Plate and Restriction Orifice Plate, Spectacle Blind, Spacer, Blanks|
|Applications||Power Generation, Petrochemicals, Chemical Equipment, Sea Water Equipment, Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies, Pulp and Paper Industry|
What is a Carbon Steel Threaded Flange?
Threaded pipe flanges are the special type of flanges which can be attached to the pipe without welding. Threaded flanges are threaded in the bore which matches an external thread on the pipe. Threaded pipe flanges are just like to slip-on pipe flanges that are used with pipes that have external threads. It is used where small diameter and high pressure is required. These flanges are available in all materials, specifications, sizes and grades.
Threaded pipe flanges are similar to slip-on pipe flanges except the bore of threaded pipe flange has tapered threads. Threaded pipe flanges are used with pipes that have external threads. The benefit of these pipe flanges is that it can be attached without welding. Threaded pipe flanges are often used for small diameter, high pressure requirements.
Inspection & Testing of Carbon Steel Threaded Flanges
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test.
Metline is a large producer of various type of carbon steel flanges such as Weld-neck, Slip-on, Socket-weld, Lap-joint, Blind and Threaded Types. We produce and forge carbon steel threaded flanges to specifications of ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47, ASME B16.48, BS EN 1092, BS 4504, API-605, API-590, MSSSP44, DIN 2632 to 2638, DIN 2576, 2642, 2527, 2566. At Metline, carbon steel threaded flanges cover a full range of pressure ratings of these specifications (150 – 2500 psi for ASME & PN6-PN400 for DIN/EN flanges). We also specialize in producing non-standard carbon steel threaded flanges upto a diameter of 4500 mm.
Metline Industries is one of the prominent supplier, manufacturer and exporter of carbon steel threaded flanges which have only moderate resistance to carbon absorption and are not suggested for its usage in highly carburizing atmospheres. Our manufacturing process for carbon steel flanges includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of carbon steel flanges.
- Our stock range for A105/105N carbon steel flanges is from 1/2″ NB to 24″ NB, and we can supply up to 48″ NB Flanges and higher sizes too as per international standards.
- We offer carbon steel flanges with face finishes to suit Raised Face, Flat Face and RTJ and can machine other face finishes upon request.
- We are able to manufacture Orifice Weld Neck Carbon Steel Flanges, Drip Rings, Spectacle Blinds Carbon Steel Flanges and Special Flanges to customer specific requirements.
- Our products are of high quality, and come with complete certification and marking on each flange.
- We can offer carbon steel flanges in various finished including hot dip galvanised finish, blackodised finish, shot blasted, black oil paint and rust free oil finish.
A flange is a method of connecting pipes, valves, pumps and other equipment to form a piping system. It also provides easy access for cleaning, inspection or modification. Flanges are usually welded or screwed. Flange joints are made by bolting together two flanges with a gasket between them to provide a seal. Flanges are commonly used to connect valves into pipework making it easier for removal and maintenance. There are many common flange standards and flanges within the same standard can either be flat (commonly cast iron, ductile iron) or raised face (commonly cast steel and stainless steel).
Production Supply & Manufacturing Range for Carbon Steel Threaded Flanges
|Standard:||ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.|
|Dimensions||ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.|
|Certificate:||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||1/2″ to 60″, DN 15 to DN 1500|
|Surface Treatment:||Anti-Rust Oil, Painting ( Black, Yellow), Galvanizing, Power Coating|
|Testing Material :||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Package||Plywood Pallet, Wooden Pallet, Wooden Case etc.|
|Usage:||Used for the connection of all kinds of piping systems to convey the water, steam, air, gas and oil|
|Pressure||ANSI : Class 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, 2500 lbs|
|DIN : PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40|
|GOST : PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN63, PN100|
|EN1092-1 : PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN63, PN100|
|JIS : 5K, 10K, 16K, 20K, 30K, 40K|
|BS4506 : PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40|
Why Choose Metline as Your Source for Carbon Steel Threaded Flanges
- More than 30 years of experience in purchase and sale of carbon steel threaded flanges in India and worldwide.
- We can give you materials from either stock or mill deliveries with shortest manufacturing time.
- We believe in making new customers everyday, and always help you with best prices and quality, along with complete trace-ability of materials.
- We have annual sales volume of over 5000 tons of various steel products and have tie ups with many mills across the globe.
- We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, Door to Door Delivery prices. We suggest that you let us do the shipping, because it will be cost effective as well as efficient
Documents – Provided for all Our Supplied of Carbon Steel Threaded Flange & Other Products
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Fumigation Certificates
- Letter of Guarantee
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive) for Various Products
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
Packing of Materials – Domestic & International Shipments of Steel Products
- We understand the importance of packaging specially in case of international shipments as the consignment has to go through a number of channels to reach the final destination, thus we take proper care of packing.
- We pack our goods in a various ways depending on the products. The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
Marking of Steel Products
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Price Basis – We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Inspection of Carbon Steel Threaded Flanges and Other Steel Products
- We welcome stage wise inspection, final stage inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.
We Export Carbon Steel Threaded Flanges Across the Globe!
|Exports in Asia||Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (ex-Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Phillipines, Singapore, Sri Lanka (ex-Ceilan), Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam|
|Export to Africa||Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Reunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania, United Republic of Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo, Democratic Republic of the Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe, Algeria, Egypt, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morroco, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo|
|Export to America||Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint-Barthélemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (US), Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, United States|
|Export to the Middle East||Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen|