Forged Pipe Nipple Manufacturers, Suppliers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of forged pipe nipple with precision machining facilities. We produce forged pipe nipple as per ANSI B16.29, ASTM A182, ASME B16.11 standard in size range of 1/2” to 36”. Our ANSI/ASME B16.11 forged pipe nipple & other fitting products are manufactured using quality material and go through a rigorous quality check at all stages of production to ensure quality. Designed in compliance with international quality standards, these ANSI/ASME B16.11 forged pipe nipple are corrosion resistance, sturdy and durable. We also supply ANSI/ASME B16.11 forged pipe nipple & other pipe fittings in customized size. We produce fittings in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
- Forged Pipe Nipple Available for Sale in Sizes 1/2″ to 36″
- Pressure Rating: 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500 Class
- Fittings Manufactured in Various Standards & Specifications including ANSI / ASME Fittings, BS Fittings, DIN Fittings, EN 1092-1 Fitting, JIS Fitting
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Test Certificates : Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report
|Product||Forged Pipe Nipple|
|Dimensions||ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, ASTM A53/A106, API 5L, ASME B36.10M—1996, DIN2605 / 2615 / 2616, JIS P2311/2312 etc.|
|Certificate||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||1/2″ to 36″|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Form||Swage Nipple , Barrel Nipple, Hex Nipple, Pipe Nipple, Reducing Nipple etc.|
|Applications||Plumbing, Oil & Gas Pipeline, Chemical Industries, Fabrication Industries, Water Supply System, Paper & Pulp Industries, Food Processing Industries|
What is a Forged Pipe Nipple?
A pipe nipple is a length of straight pipe in the company of male threads on both the ends. It is one of the most popular categories of pipe fittings, and is a coupling threaded or connector on both the ends. Pipe nipples are used to let plumbing for to be allied to a water heater or other plumbing. They are actually used to fit straight end pipe or hose. Forged steel fittings are very high quality and are meant to have higher yields to high pressures. On forged steel fittings, it is important to have uniformity of the walls of the fitting, as well as crisp threading to prevent stoppage in flow through the system.
Inspection & Testing of Forged Pipe Nipple
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test.
Metline Industries offer these fitting in different form such as stainless steel, carbon steel, alloys steel, mild steel, duplex & super duplex steel, nickle alloy, copper alloy in different grade & size respectively. Our forged pipe nipple is used in marine engineering, chemical processing, hydro-carbon processing, heat exchangers, petrochemical plants, nuclear power projects, oil & gas equipment etc. These forged pipe nipple are generally accessible in different measurements and details.
- Our stock range for forged pipe nipple is from 1/2″ NB to 4″ NB and higher sizes too as per international standards.
- We also provide a range of custom size industrial products to serve the growing needs of the industrial sector spanning fabricators, petrochemicals, sugar, edible oils, fertilizers, chemical, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper manufacturing, power generation and other engineering industries.
- Our products are of high quality and come with complete certification and marking on each fitting.
- We can offer forged pipe nipple in various finished including hot dip galvanised finish, blackodised finish, shot blasted, black oil paint and rust free oil finish.
Forged steel pipe fittings are created using a process called forging. The process of forging heats a piece of carbon steel that is placed between an upper and lower die, which molds the heated piece of carbon steel into the desired shape. Forged steel fittings will ensure that neither fumes, nor the chemical or oil itself leaks from your piping connection. We additionally offer hand crafted forged pipe nipple that have been generally valued by our customers. Our manufacturing process for forged pipe nipple includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties.
Production Supply & Manufacturing Range for Forged Pipe Nipple
|Standard:||ANSI Fittings, ASME Fittings, BS Fittingss, DIN Fittings etc.|
|Dimensions||ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, ASTM A53/A106, API 5L, ASME B36.10M—1996, DIN2605 / 2615 / 2616, JIS P2311/2312|
|Certificate:||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||1/2″ to 36″|
|Surface Treatment:||Anti-Rust Oil, Painting ( Black, Yellow), Galvanizing, Power Coating|
|Types||Socket Weld (S/W) & SCREWED (SCRD) – NPT, BSP, BSPT|
|Testing Material :||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Package:||Plywood Pallet, Wooden Pallet, Wooden Case etc.|
|Materials:||Stainless Steel Forged Coupling – SS Forged Coupling|
|Grade : ASTM A182 F304, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 317L, 321, 347, 904L|
|Duplex Steel Forged Coupling|
|Grade : ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 UNS F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61|
|Carbon Steel Forged Coupling – CS Forged Coupling|
|Grade : ASTMA 105/A694/ Gr. F42/46/52/56/60/65/70|
|Low Temperature Carbon Steel Forged Coupling – LTCS Forged Coupling|
|Grade : A350 LF3/A350 LF2|
|Alloy Steel Forged Coupling – AS Forged Coupling|
|Grade : ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 F1/F5/F9/F11/F22/F91|
Why Choose Metline as Your Source for Forged Pipe Nipple
- More than 30 years of experience in purchase and sale of forged pipe nipple in India and worldwide.
- We can give you materials from either stock or mill deliveries with shortest manufacturing time.
- We believe in making new customers everyday and always help you with best prices and quality, along with complete trace-ability of materials.
- We have annual sales volume of over 5000 tons of various steel products and have tie ups with many mills across the globe.
- We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, Door to Door Delivery prices. We suggest that you let us do the shipping, because it will be cost effective as well as efficient
Documents – Provided for all Our Supplied of Forged Pipe Nipple & Other Products
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Fumigation Certificates
- Letter of Guarantee
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive) for Various Products
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
Packing of Materials – Domestic & International Shipments of Steel Products
- We understand the importance of packaging specially in case of international shipments as the consignment has to go through a number of channels to reach the final destination, thus we take proper care of packing.
- We pack our goods in a various ways depending on the products. The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
Marking of Steel Products
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Price Basis – We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Inspection of Forged Pipe Nipple and Other Steel Products
- We welcome stage wise inspection, final stage inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.
We Export Forged Pipe Nipple Across the Globe!
|Exports in Asia||Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (ex-Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Phillipines, Singapore, Sri Lanka (ex-Ceilan), Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam|
|Export to Africa||Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Reunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania, United Republic of Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo, Democratic Republic of the Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe, Algeria, Egypt, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morroco, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo|
|Export to America||Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint-Barthélemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (US), Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, United States|
|Export to the Middle East||Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen|