Long Radius 3D Bend Manufacturers, Suppliers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of long radius 3D bend with precision machining facilities. We produce long radius 3D bend as per ANSI B16.29, ASTM A53/A106, ASME B16.28 standard in size range of 1/2” to 36”. Our ANSI/ASME B16.9 long radius 3D bend & other fitting products are manufactured using quality material and go through a rigorous quality check at all stages of production to ensure quality. Designed in compliance with international quality standards, these ANSI/ASME B16.9 long radius 3D bend are corrosion resistance, sturdy and durable. We also supply ANSI/ASME B16.9 long radius 3D bend & other pipe fittings in customized size. We produce fittings in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
- Long Radius 3D Bend Available for Sale in Sizes 1/2″ to 36″
- Pressure Rating: 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500 Class
- Fittings Manufactured in Various Standards & Specifications including ANSI / ASME Fittings, BS Fittings, DIN Fittings, EN 1092-1 Fitting, JIS Fitting
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Test Certificates : Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report
|Product||Long Radius 3D Bend|
|Dimensions||ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, ASTM A53/A106, API 5L, ASME B36.10M—1996, DIN2605 / 2615 / 2616, JIS P2311/2312 etc.|
|Certificate||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||1/2″ to 36″ mm|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Schedule||Schedule SGP, STD, SCH40, SCH80, SCH160. XS, XXS etc.|
|Applications||Plumbing, Oil & Gas Pipeline, Chemical Industries, Fabrication Industries, Water Supply System, Paper & Pulp Industries, Food Processing Industries|
What is a Long Radius 3D Bend?
A 3D bend is a bend in which the radius of the curve is equal to 3 times the diameter of the pipe. It is a smoother bend than a 1.5D bend, which looks almost like a regular 90-degree right angle but it is a sharper bend than a 5D bend, which looks like a smooth arc between two perpendicular pieces. 3D bends are very common in structural frames of all kinds. These can range from the frames of custom automobiles, to the frames of buildings, or even airplanes or spacecraft. Often, to build a structural frame, pipe is bent, cut and welded together to make a strong skeleton, and then sheet metal is attached via screws or welds to create a completed assembly, which is both extremely strong and resistant to the elements. When built using aluminum, titanium or certain alloys, it can also be lightweight and corrosion-resistant.
Key Specifications/Special Features of 3D Pipe Bends:
- Bending angle (θ):15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 135°, 180°
- Straight Length (L): The length between two ends general from 300mm-1500mm
- Outer diameter(D): D≤1800mm
- Wall thickness(T): T≤120mm
Inspection & Testing of Long Radius 3D Bend
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test.
Metline Industries offer long radius 3D bend in different form such as stainless steel, carbon steel, alloys steel, mild steel, duplex & super duplex steel, nickle alloy, copper alloy in different grade & size respectively. Our long radius 3D bend is used in marine engineering, chemical processing, hydro-carbon processing, heat exchangers, petrochemical plants, nuclear power projects, oil & gas equipment etc. These long radius 3D bend are generally accessible in different measurements and details.
- Our stock range for long radius 3D bend is from 2″ NB to 24″ NB and higher sizes too as per international standards.
- We also provide a range of custom size industrial products to serve the growing needs of the industrial sector spanning fabricators, petrochemicals, sugar, edible oils, fertilizers, chemical, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper manufacturing, power generation and other engineering industries.
- Our products are of high quality and come with complete certification and marking on each fitting.
- We can offer long radius 3D bend in various finished including hot dip galvanised finish, blackodised finish, shot blasted, black oil paint and rust free oil finish.
Bending is used to change the direction of run of pipe. The bend consists of various types such as 3D, 5D, hot bend, LR bend, piggable bend available in various materials. Pipe bending is now available in an easy way by using the right machine, tool, material and lubrication. There is a little difference in bend and elbows, bend is usually used in changing the direction of the piping while elbows have limitations to size, angle and bend radius. Our manufacturing process for long radius 3D bend includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties.
Production Supply & Manufacturing Range for Long Radius 3D Bend
|Standard:||ANSI Fittings, ASME Fittings, BS Fittingss, DIN Fittings etc.|
|Dimensions||ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, ASTM A53/A106, API 5L, ASME B36.10M—1996, DIN2605 / 2615 / 2616, JIS P2311/2312|
|Certificate:||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||1/2″ to 36″|
|Surface Treatment:||Anti-Rust Oil, Painting ( Black, Yellow), Galvanizing, Power Coating|
|Testing Material :||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Package:||Plywood Pallet, Wooden Pallet, Wooden Case etc.|
|Materials:||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel|
Why Choose Metline as Your Source for Long Radius 3D Bend
- More than 30 years of experience in purchase and sale of long radius 3D bend fittings in India and worldwide.
- We can give you materials from either stock or mill deliveries with shortest manufacturing time.
- We believe in making new customers everyday and always help you with best prices and quality, along with complete trace-ability of materials.
- We have annual sales volume of over 5000 tons of various steel products and have tie ups with many mills across the globe.
- We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, Door to Door Delivery prices. We suggest that you let us do the shipping, because it will be cost effective as well as efficient
Documents – Provided for all Our Supplied of Long Radius 3D Bend & Other Products
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Fumigation Certificates
- Letter of Guarantee
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive) for Various Products
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
Packing of Materials – Domestic & International Shipments of Steel Products
- We understand the importance of packaging specially in case of international shipments as the consignment has to go through a number of channels to reach the final destination, thus we take proper care of packing.
- We pack our goods in a various ways depending on the products. The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
Marking of Steel Products
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Price Basis – We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Inspection of Long Radius 3D Bend and Other Steel Products
- We welcome stage wise inspection, final stage inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.
We Export Long Radius 3D Bend Across the Globe!
|Exports in Asia||Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (ex-Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Phillipines, Singapore, Sri Lanka (ex-Ceilan), Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam|
|Export to Africa||Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Reunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania, United Republic of Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo, Democratic Republic of the Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe, Algeria, Egypt, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morroco, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo|
|Export to America||Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint-Barthélemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (US), Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, United States|
|Export to the Middle East||Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen|