Inconel 600 Tube Fittings Manufacturers & Suppliers – Buy Top Quality Alloy 600 Tube Fittings – Compression Fittings, Ferrule Fittings
|Melting Point||Chemical Composition||Mechanical Properties|
|Physical Properties||Equivalents||Thermal Properties|
Metline is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Inconel alloy 600 tube fittings, also widely known as compression or instrumentation fittings in India and worldwide. With 72% minimum nickel, Inconel 600 tube fittings are highly resistant -to many organic and inorganic compounds and provides good resistance in reducing conditions.
UNS N06600 or W.Nr. 2.4816, Inconel 600, also known as Alloy 600, is a nickel-chromium-iron alloy with good oxidation resistance at high temperatures and resistance to chloride ion stress-corrosion cracking, corrosion by high-purity water, and caustic corrosion. It is mainly used for furnace components, in pulp & paper manufacturing, chemical and food processing, in nuclear engineering, and for sparking electrodes.
Production Range for Inconel 600 Tube Fittings
- Sizes range from 1/16″ to 2″ and 2 mm to 50.8 mm
- Double Ferrule Design, Suitable for High Pressure Applications
- Every Fitting is Stamped with Size, Material, and Heat Number
- Compression Tube Fittings – Male Connector, Male Pipe Weld Connector, Bulkhead Male Connector, Male Elbow, Male Adapter, Male Run Tee, Male Branch Tee, Female Connector, Female Adapter, Bulkhead Female Connector, Female Elbow, Female Branch Tee, Female Run Tee, Ferrule Union, Ferrule Bulkhead Union, Ferrule Union Tee, Union Cross, Reducing Union, Elbow Union, Ferrule Reducer, Bulk Head Reducer, Tube Cap, Tube Plug, Ferrule Nut, Front & Back Ferrule
- Fittings we Manufacture in Inconel Alloy 600 – Flanges, Slip-Ons, Blinds, Weld-Necks, Lapjoints, Long Welding Necks, Socket Welds, Elbows, Tees, Stub-ends, Returns, Caps, Crosses, Reducers, and Pipe Nipples
“We Provide 100% Replacement Guarantee On Our All Our Special Alloy Products” We are professional manufacturer and supplier of nickel alloys and stainless steel products. Our customers can also buy from us, all special alloy pipe fittings, flanges and flexible hoses required along with pipes from us at best prices. “Our Quality Would Never be Compromised”
For all your questions and enquiries please contact our sales department by dialing the following number:
+919892451458/9833604219 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org