Inconel Studs Manufacturers! Offering Alloy 625 & Alloy 718 Stud Bolts or Stud’s in Metric, Unified and Imperial Thread Form, including Non-Standard Sizes – Buy Inconel Stud Bolts at Best Prices!
- UNS N06625 or W.Nr. 2.4856, Inconel 625, also known as Alloy 625 can be used at the temperature up to 980°C[1800°F] in oxidation service.
- UNS N07718 or W.Nr. 2.4668, Inconel 718, also known as “Alloy 718” has excellent creep-rupture strength at temperatures up to 1300°F[700°C]
- UNS N06600 or W.Nr. 2.4816, Inconel 600, also known as Alloy 600 good carburization and oxidation resistance through 2000°F
The most common grades of “Inconel stud bolts or studs” are Inconel 625 and Inconel 718. Metline is a professional manufacturer and supplier of Inconel stud bolts in Alloy 600, 601, 625, 686, 718, 725 & X750 in size range of M6 to M80 or 1/4″ to 4″. We can supply metric and imperial sized Inconel stud bolts manufactured by both cold forged, hot forged or directly machined from high quality Inconel alloy bar stock.
We are suppliers of Inconel stud’s such as Inconel Full Threaded Stud, Inconel Double End Stud, Inconel Tap End Stud, and Inconel Threaded Rod with nuts and washers as a complete set.
- Sizes: M4 to M100, 1/4″ to 4″, Custom Length
- Inconel Bolts: ANSI B18.2.1, DIN 931,DIN 933, ISO 4014, ISO 4017,BS 1768, BS1768, IFI 115
- Inconel Nuts: ANSI B18.2.2, DIN 934,ISO 4032, BS1768, BS 1769
- Inconel Studbolts: DIN 975, DIN 976,BS 4882, ANSI B16.5
- Inconel Threaded Bars / Rods, Inconel Washers, and Inconel Screws
- Other Key Products: Inconel Hexagon Bolts, Inconel Threaded Bolts, Inconel U Bolts, Inconel J Bolts, Inconel Eye Bolts, Inconel Set Screws, Inconel Socket Screws & Socket Cap Screws, Inconel Socket Countersunk Screws, Inconel Washers & Nuts
Metline Industries is India’s one of the most trusted supplier of various grades of Inconel stud bolts including Inconel 600 studs, Inconel 625 studs, and Inconel 718 studs. Metline is a specialist supplier of Inconel stud bolts & nuts, threaded rods, sheet metal screws, machine screws, plain washers, spring washers.
With an annual production and sales capacity of 10,000 metric tons, 85% of our stainless steel fasteners and special alloy nuts and bolts are exported to all over the world with high quality, reasonable prices and perfect service, and most of our clients are from Europe, America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Australia and Middle East.