Nickel 200/201 Nuts & Bolts Manufacturers! Offering Alloy 200 and Alloy 201 Nuts & Bolts in Metric, Unified and Imperial Thread Form, including Non-Standard Sizes
- UNS N02200 & W.Nr. 2.4060 & 2.4066, Nickel 200 is solid solution strengthened and commercially pure wrought nickel. It has good mechanical properties and excellent resistance to many corrosive environments.
- UNS N02201 or W.Nr. 2.4061 & 2.4068, Nickel 201 is has almost identical chemical composition as Nickel 200 except the lower-carbon content. Nickel 201 is typically applied in caustic evaporators, combustion boats, plater bars, as well as electronic components.
- According to ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII-Division 1, Nickel 201 is approved for construction of pressure vessels for service up to 1250°F.
Metline is a manufacturer and supplier of commercial pure Nickel Alloy 200/201 nuts and bolts. We can supply metric and imperial sized Inconel nuts and bolts manufactured by both cold forged, hot forged or directly machined from high quality Nickel alloy bar stock.
- Sizes: M4 to M100, 1/4″ to 4″, Custom Length
- Nickel 200/201 Bolts: ANSI B18.2.1, DIN 931,DIN 933, ISO 4014, ISO 4017,BS 1768, BS1768, IFI 115
- Nickel 200/201 Nuts: ANSI B18.2.2, DIN 934,ISO 4032, BS1768, BS 1769
- Nickel 200/201 Studbolts: DIN 975, DIN 976,BS 4882, ANSI B16.5
- Nickel 200/201 Threaded Bars / Rods, Nickel 200/201 Washers, and Nickel 200/201 Screws
- Other Key Products: Nickel 200/201 Hexagon Bolts, Nickel 200/201 Threaded Bolts, Nickel 200/201 U Bolts, Nickel 200/201 J Bolts, Nickel 200/201 Eye Bolts, Nickel 200/201 Set Screws, Nickel 200/201 Socket Screws & Socket Cap Screws, Nickel 200/201 Socket Countersunk Screws, Nickel 200/201 Washers & Nuts
Metline Industries is India’s one of the most trusted supplier of various grades of Nickel 200/201 nuts and bolts. Metline is a specialist supplier of Nickel 200/201 bolts & nuts, threaded rods, sheet metal screws, machine screws, plain washers, spring washers.
With an annual production and sales capacity of 10,000 metric tons, 85% of our stainless steel fasteners and special alloy nuts and bolts are exported to all over the world with high quality, reasonable prices and perfect service, and most of our clients are from Europe, America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Australia and Middle East.