310S STAINLESS STEEL PIPES, ASTM A312 TP 310S STAINLESS STEEL PIPES, STAINLESS STEEL 310S TUBES SUPPLIER
UNS S31008 / UNS S31000 STAINLESS STEEL SEAMLESS PIPES, 1.4845 / 1.4841 STAINLESS STEEL WELDED TUBES SUPPLIER
STOCKHOLDER, SUPPLIER OF SEAMLESS 310S TUBES, 310S SEAMLESS/WELDED STAINLESS STEEL PIPES IN VARIOUS SIZES
Seamless & ERW Stainless Steel 310S Pipes, Stainless Steel 310S Tubes Available for Immediate Supply – Contact Us For Best Prices!
Request the Latest Prices for 310/310S Stainless Steel Pipes, Stainless Steel 310S Tubes – Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
310S stainless steel is a highly alloyed austenitic stainless steel, mainly used for elevated temperature applications mainly due to the advantage of their oxidation resistance. Due to its high chromium and nickel content, the general corrosion resistance of 310S is more superior to 304 or 309 in most environments. 310 stainless steel is mostly similar to grade 309, but offers greater corrosion resistance and oxidation at high temperatures.
Stainless steel 310S seamless pipes and 310S fittings are widely used for manufacturing furnace components, oil burner parts, heat exchangers and piping systems in chemical plants. In addition, 310S seamless tubes are widely used for general piping requirements across various industry verticals.
Stainless Steel 310, 310S, UNS S31008, UNS S31000, WNR 1.4845, WNR 1.4841 Pipes, Tubes / Tubing, and Butt Weld Fittings
Stainless Steel 310/310S pipes and tubes are available in both seamless and welded form in OD and NB sizes. In addition to standard sizes, which are available in stock, our specialty is to manufacture and supply custom size 310/310SL cold drawn seamless tubes from our factory.
Stainless Steel 310/310S pipes and tubes can be offered in random lengths of up to 6meters long or cut to a specific length as ordered. We also offer a complete range of stainless steel 310/310S butt weld fittings including 310/310S elbow, 310/310S bends, 310/310S tees, 310/310S reducers and caps.
Why Choose Metline Industries for Stainless Steel 310, 310S, UNS S31008, UNS S31000, WNR 1.4845, WNR 1.4841 Pipes & Tubes?
- Short Delivery Times – We are the quickest when it comes to servicing our customers with high quality stainless steel 310S pipes and tubes.
- Custom Sizes: We can process stainless steel 310S pipes and tubes to produce and supply either standard or non-standard stainless steel pipes.
- Best Prices: Our prices for stainless steel 310S pipes are competitive.
- Quality Products: We make sure that our quality of SS 310S pipes and tubes are compromised at any cost.
- Complete Certification: Our products are supplied with complete certification – Mill TC, Test Reports from NABL approved Labs, Hydro Testing.
- Pipe Fittings and Flanges: We are a manufacturer of 310S forged pipe fittings, 310S butt weld pipe fittings, 310S compression ferrule fittings, and 310S flanges, offering our customers the convenience to purchase all their requirements from one vendor.
- Complete Documentation: For our overseas customers in the Middle East, GCC region, South Amercia and the African region we offer our SS 310S grade materials with all documents including Invoice, Packing List, Mill Test Certificates, Certificate of Origin and Bill of Lading
Stainless Steel 310S Pipes and Tubes Available Product Forms
- SS 310S Welded and Seamless Tubes, Pipes
- SS 310S Hydraulic and Instrumentation Tubes
- SS 310S Coiled Tubing
- SS 310S Capillary Tubes
- SS 310S Seam Welded and Cold Redrawn Pipe and Tubes
- SS 310S Seam Welded, Cold Redrawn and Annealed Pipes and Tubes
310S Stainless Steel Pipes, 310S Stainless Steel Tubes Value Added Processing Services
- 310S Stainless Steel Pipe Polishing
- 310S Stainless Steel Pipe Beveling
- Heat Treatment, Annealing, Pickling of SS 310S ERW, Seamless Pipes
- Ultrasonic Testing of SS 310S Pipes
- 100% X-Ray Welding for SS 310S Large Diameter Custom Size Stainless Steel Pipes
- Drawing Services
- Special Testing Requirements – Destructive Testing, Non Destructive Testing etc.
Production, Supply, Stock Range of Stainless Steel 310, 310S Pipes and Stainless Steel 310S Tubes
Outside Diameter: 6.00 mm OD up to 250 mm OD, Sizes up to 12” NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
Thickness Range: 0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
Type: Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW
Form: Round Pipes/Tubes, Square Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes
Length: Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
End Protection: Plastic Caps | Outside Finish: 2B, No.4, No.1, No.8 Mirror Finish for Stainless Steel Pipes, Finish as per customer Requirements
Delivery Condition: Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
Inspection, Test Reports: Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports
Packing: Packed in Wooden Boxes, Plastic Bags, Steel Strips Bundled, or as per Customers Requests
Specials: Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request
Markings on the Stainless Steel 310S Pipe
The full identification of the pipe should be continuously marked down its whole length, including:
- Nominal Pipe Size (Nominal Bore)
- Schedule (Wall Thickness)
- Method of Manufacture (Seamless or Welded)
- Heat Number
- Manufacturer’s Name or Symbol
Export Destinations for Stainless Steel 310S Pipes and Stainless Steel 310S Tubes
Product reliability and performance has made Metline Industries a leading exporter and distributor of stainless steel 310S pipes, stainless steel 310S tubes and stainless steel 310S tubing in India and international markets such as UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Peru, Nigeria, Kuwait, Jordan, Thailand (Bangkok), Venezuela, Iran, Germany, UK, Canada, Russia, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, South Africa, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia. Our high quality steel pipes, good customer service, and in house pipes and tubes processing capabilities have made us one of the emerging suppliers for steel pipes and tubes in Middle East countries including Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Domestic Supply Destinations for Stainless Steel 310S Pipes and Stainless Steel 310S Tubes
Our products are supplied to all major Industrial areas and cities in India such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Vadodra, Nashik, Faridabad, Rajkot, Aurangabad, Ranchi, Coimbatore, Raipur, Mysore, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Bhilai, Bhiwandi, Bikaner, Mangalore, Kochi (Cochin), Bhavnagar, Tirupur, Ankleshwar, Assam, Siliguri, Jamshedpur, Warangal, Nellore, Agartala and Thoothukudi
310S Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Chemical Composition
|Typical Chemical Composition % (max values, unless noted)|
|0.08 max.||2.00 max.||1.50 max.||0.045 max.||0.03 max.||24.0 – 26.0||19.0 – 22.0||Balance|
310S Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Mechanical Properties
|Melting Range,℃||1454 ℃|
|Elongation %||40 – 50|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||515|
|Yield Strngth (Mpa)||205|
310S Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Stock and Supply Range
|Sr. No.||Product Description||Outside Diamter, OD (in mm)||Wall Thickness, WT (in mm)|
|1||310S Stainless Steel Round Pipe/Tube||6mm – 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|2||310S Stainless Steel Square Pipe/Tube||12.7mm* 12.7mm to 300mm* 300mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|3||310S Stainless Steel Rectangular Pipe/Tube||10*20mm to 100*200mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|4||310S Stainless Steel Colour Coated Pipe/Tube||6mm to 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|5||310S Thin-Wall Stainless Steel Tube||22mm*0.7mm to 108mm*2.0mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|6||310S Inner/Outside Polished Stainless Steel Tube, Pipes||12.5mm to 203.2mm||1.0mm – 5mm|
|7||310S Stainless Steel Seamless Tube||6mm to 430mm||0.8mm – 30mm|