316 / 316L STAINLESS STEEL PIPES, ASTM A312 TP 316L STAINLESS STEEL PIPES, STAINLESS STEEL 316L TUBES SUPPLIER
UNS S31600 / UNS S31603 STAINLESS STEEL SEAMLESS PIPES, 1.4401 / 1.4404 STAINLESS STEEL WELDED TUBES SUPPLIER
STOCKHOLDER, SUPPLIER OF SEAMLESS 316L INSTRUMENTATION TUBES, 316L SEAMLESS/WELDED STAINLESS STEEL PIPES
Seamless & ERW Stainless Steel 316L Pipes, Stainless Steel 316L Tubes Available for Immediate Supply – Contact Us For Best Prices!
Request the Latest Prices for 316/316L Stainless Steel Pipes, Stainless Steel 316L Tubes – Email Us: email@example.com
Grades 1.4401 and 1.4404, commonly known as stainless steel grades 316 and 316L, are the second most commonly used stainless steel grade after 304/304L. 316 is basically an improved version of 304, with addition of molybdenum and slightly higher content of nickel.
However, both 304 and 316 grades have significant commercial usage due to their good corrosion resistant properties, crevice corrosion and cost effectiveness. Stainless steel 316 contains an addition of molybdenum that gives it improved corrosion resistance, particularly in chloride environments.
316L, the low carbon version of Stainless steel 316, while Type 316H is a higher carbon variant of 316 mainly suitable for elevated temperature applications. 316Ti is a titanium stabilized version of 316. Resistance to sensitization is achieved in type 316Ti with titanium additions to stabilize the structure against chromium carbide precipitation, which is the source of sensitization.
Given the good forming and welding characteristics, 316L grade stainless steel pipes and tubes are widely used in marine, petrochemical, power generation and external architectural applications.
Stainless Steel 316, 316L, UNS S31600, UNS S31603, WNR 1.4401, WNR 1.4404 Pipes, Tubes / Tubing, and Butt Weld Fittings
Stainless Steel 316/316L pipes and tubes are available in both seamless and welded form in OD and NB sizes. In addition to standard sizes, which are available in stock, our specialty is to manufacture and supply custom size 316/316L cold drawn seamless tubes from our factory.
Stainless Steel 316/316L pipes and tubes can be offered in random lengths of up to 6meters long or cut to a specific length as ordered. We also offer a complete range of stainless steel 316/316L grade butt weld fittings including SS 316L elbow, SS 316L bends, SS 316L tees, SS 316L reducers and SS 316L caps.
Why Choose Metline Industries for Stainless Steel 316, 316L, UNS S31600, UNS S31603, WNR 1.4401, WNR 1.4404 Pipes & Tubes?
- Short Delivery Times – We are the quickest when it comes to servicing our customers with high quality stainless steel 316L pipes and tubes.
- Custom Sizes: We can process stainless steel 316L pipes and tubes to produce and supply either standard or non-standard stainless steel pipes.
- Best Prices: Our prices for stainless steel 316L pipes are competitive.
- Quality Products: We make sure that our quality of SS 316L pipes and tubes are compromised at any cost.
- Complete Certification: Our products are supplied with complete certification – Mill TC, Test Reports from NABL approved Labs, Hydro Testing.
- Pipe Fittings and Flanges: We are a manufacturer of 316L forged pipe fittings, 316L butt weld pipe fittings, 316L compression ferrule fittings, and 316L flanges, offering our customers the convenience to purchase all their requirements from one vendor.
- Complete Documentation: For our overseas customers in the Middle East, GCC region, South Amercia and the African region we offer our SS 316L grade materials with all documents including Invoice, Packing List, Mill Test Certificates, Certificate of Origin and Bill of Lading
Stainless Steel 316, 316L, UNS S31600, UNS S31603, WNR 1.4401, WNR 1.4404 Pipes and Tubes Available Product Forms
- SS316L Welded and Seamless Tubes, Pipes
- SS316L Hydraulic and Instrumentation Tubes
- SS 316L Coiled Tubing
- SS 316L Capillary Tubes
- SS 316L Seam Welded and Cold Redrawn Pipe and Tubes
- SS 316L Seam Welded, Cold Redrawn and Annealed Pipes and Tubes
316L Stainless Steel Pipes, 316L Stainless Steel Tubes Value Added Processing Services
- 316L Stainless Steel Pipe Polishing
- 316L Stainless Steel Pipe Beveling
- Heat Treatment, Annealing, Pickling of SS 316L ERW, Seamless Pipes
- Ultrasonic Testing of SS 316L Pipes
- 100% X-Ray Welding for SS 316L Large Diameter Custom Size Stainless Steel Pipes
- Drawing Services
- Special Testing Requirements – Destructive Testing, Non Destructive Testing etc.
Production, Supply, Stock Range of Stainless Steel 316L, 316Ti, 316H Pipes and Stainless Steel 316L Tubes
Outside Diameter: 6.00 mm OD up to 914.4 mm OD, Sizes up to 24” NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
Thickness Range: 0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
Type: Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW
Form: Round Pipes/Tubes, Square Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes
Length: Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
End Protection: Plastic Caps | Outside Finish: 2B, No.4, No.1, No.8 Mirror Finish for Stainless Steel Pipes, Finish as per customer Requirements
Delivery Condition: Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
Inspection, Test Reports: Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports
Packing: Packed in Wooden Boxes, Plastic Bags, Steel Strips Bundled, or as per Customers Requests
Specials: Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request
Markings on the Pipe
The full identification of the pipe should be continuously marked down its whole length, including:
- Nominal Pipe Size (Nominal Bore)
- Schedule (Wall Thickness)
- Method of Manufacture (Seamless or Welded)
- Heat Number
- Manufacturer’s Name or Symbol
Export Destinations for 316L Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes and 316L Stainless Steel Tubes
Product reliability and performance has made Metline Industries a leading exporter and distributor of stainless steel pipes, stainless steel tubes and stainless steel tubing in India and international markets such as UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Peru, Nigeria, Kuwait, Jordan, Thailand (Bangkok), Venezuela, Iran, Germany, UK, Canada, Russia, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, South Africa, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia. Our high quality steel pipes, good customer service, and in house pipes and tubes processing capabilities have made us one of the emerging suppliers for steel pipes and tubes in Middle East countries including Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Domestic Supply Destinations for 316L Stainless Steel Pipes and 316L Stainless Steel Tubes
Our products are supplied to all major Industrial areas and cities in India such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Vadodra, Nashik, Faridabad, Rajkot, Aurangabad, Ranchi, Coimbatore, Raipur, Mysore, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Bhilai, Bhiwandi, Bikaner, Mangalore, Kochi (Cochin), Bhavnagar, Tirupur, Ankleshwar, Assam, Siliguri, Jamshedpur, Warangal, Nellore, Agartala and Thoothukudi
316/316L Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Chemical Composition
|Typical Chemical Composition % (max values, unless noted)|
316/316L Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Mechanical Properties
|Typical Mechanical Properties|
316/316L Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Stock and Supply Range
|Sr. No.||Product Description||Outside Diamter, OD (in mm)||Wall Thickness, WT (in mm)|
|1||316L Stainless Steel Round Pipe/Tube||6mm – 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|2||316L Stainless Steel Square Pipe/Tube||12.7mm* 12.7mm to 300mm* 300mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|3||316L Stainless Steel Rectangular Pipe/Tube||10*20mm to 100*200mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|4||316L Stainless Steel Colour Coated Pipe/Tube||6mm to 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|5||316L Stainless Steel Ornamental Tubes||12.7mm to 76.2mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|6||316L Stainless Steel Electropolished Pipes/Tubes||12.7mm to 250mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|7||316L Stainless Steel Slot Round Pipe/Tube||12.7mm to 76.2mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|8||316L Stainless Steel Triangle Tube||16mm to 85mm||0.5mm-3.0mm|
|9||316L Stainless Steel Hexagonal Tube||13mm to 85mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|10||316L Stainless Steel Handrail Tube||–||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|11||316L Stainless Steel U Shaped Tube||20mm to 200mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|12||316L Thin-Wall Stainless Steel Tube||22mm*0.7mm to 108mm*2.0mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|13||316L Inner/Outside Polished Stainless Steel Tube, Pipes||12.5mm to 203.2mm||1.0mm – 5mm|
|14||316L Stainless Steel Capillary Tube||0.28mm to 10mm||0.08mm – 1.2mm|
|15||316L Stainless Steel Seamless Tube||6mm to 430mm||0.8mm – 30mm|