ASTM A182, ASTM A240 Stainless Steel 316/316L Spectacle Blind Flanges Manufacturers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of 316/316L stainless steel spectacle blind flanges with precision machining facilities. We produce 316/316L stainless steel spectacle blind flanges as per ANSI B16.5, DIN Standard and EN1092-1 in size range of 1/2” to 60” NPS. 316 and 316L are austenitic alloys, meaning that these stainless steel products gain corrosion resistance from use of a nonmagnetic solid solution of ferric carbide or carbon in iron in the manufacturing process. We produce flanges in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
- 316/316L Stainless Steel Spectacle Blind Flanges Available for Sale in Sizes 1/2″ to 60″ (DN15~DN1500)
- Pressure Rating: 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500 Class
- Flanges Manufactured in Various Standards & Specifications including ANSI / ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN 1092-1 Flange, JIS Flange
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Types of Stainless Steel Flanges: Weld Neck Flange, Threaded / Screwed Flange, Slip on Flange, Socket Weld Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Blind Flange
|Product||316/316L Stainless Steel Spectacle Blind Flanges|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-Rust Oil, Painting ( Black, Yellow), Galvanizing, Power Coating|
|Certificate||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||1/2″ to 60″ mm|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Types||Weld Neck, Threaded, Slip-On, Socket Weld, Lap Joint, Blind, Orifice Flange, Orifice Plate and Restriction Orifice Plate, Spectacle Blind, Spacer, Blanks|
|Applications||Power Generation, Petrochemicals, Chemical Equipment, Sea Water Equipment, Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies, Pulp and Paper Industry|
About 316/316L Stainless Steel
316 grade stainless steel is an austenitic form of stainless steel known for its 2-3% molybdenum content. The added molybdenum makes the metal more resistant to pitting and corrosion, as well as improving resistance when exposed to elevated temperatures. Grade 316 is the standard molybdenum-bearing grade, second in overall volume production to 304 amongst the austenitic stainless steels. The molybdenum gives 316 better overall corrosion resistant properties than Grade 304, particularly higher resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion in chloride environments. 316L is low carbon with 0.03% maximum to prevent the loss of corrosion resistance caused by chromium carbide formation during welding. 316 is 0.08% carbon maximum. Neither grade has a specified minimum carbon content. The strength requirements for 316 are a little higher than for 316L.
Stainless Steel 316/316L Spectacle Blind Flanges Chemical Composition
|SS 316||0.08 max||2 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||16.00 – 18.00||2.00 – 3.00||11.00 – 14.00||67.845 min|
|SS 316L||0.035 max||2 max||1.00 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||16.00 – 18.00||2.00 – 3.00||10.00 – 14.00||68.89 min|
Stainless Steel 316/316L Spectacle Blind Flanges Mechanical Properties
|Grade||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|SS 316||8.0 g/cm3||1400 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000, MPa – 515||Psi – 30000, MPa – 205||35%|
|SS 316L||8.0 g/cm3||1399 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000, MPa – 515||Psi – 30000, MPa – 205||35%|
Inspection & Testing of Stainless Steel 316/316L Spectacle Blind Flanges
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test.
Metline is a large producer of various type of stainless steel 316/316L flanges such as Weld-neck, Slip-on, Socket-weld, Lap-joint, Blind and Threaded Types. We produce and forge stainless steel 316/316L spectacle blind flanges to specifications of ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47, ASME B16.48, BS EN 1092, BS 4504, API-605, API-590, MSSSP44, DIN 2632 to 2638, DIN 2576, 2642, 2527, 2566. At Metline, stainless steel 316/316L spectacle blind flanges cover a full range of pressure ratings of these specifications (150 – 2500 psi for ASME & PN6-PN400 for DIN/EN flanges). We also specialize in producing non-standard stainless steel 316/316L spectacle blind flanges upto a diameter of 4500 mm.
Metline Industries is one of the prominent supplier, manufacturer and exporter of stainless steel 316/316L spectacle blind flanges which have only moderate resistance to carbon absorption and are not suggested for its usage in highly carburizing atmospheres. Our manufacturing process for stainless steel flanges includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of stainless steel flanges.
Stainless Steel Slip On Flanges : SS Raised Face Slip On Flanges, SS Slip On Plate Flanges, Stainless Steel Slip On Flanges, ASME SA182 Slip On Flanges
Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges : SS Raised Face Weld Neck Flanges, SS Weld Neck Flanges, Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange, ASTM A182 Stainless Steel WNRF Flange
Stainless Steel Blind Flanges : SS Raised Face Blind Flanges, SS Blind Flanges, Stainless Steel Blind Flange, ASTM A182 304 Stainless Steel BLRF Flanges
Stainless Steel Orifice Flanges : SS Orifice Flanges, Stainless Steel Orifice Flanges, A182 304 Stainless Steel Orifice Flanges
Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flanges : SS Socket Weld Flanges, Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flanges, ASME B16.5 Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flanges
Stainless Steel Threaded Flanges : SS Threaded Flanges, Stainless Steel Threaded Flanges, ASTM A182 Stainless Steel Threaded Flanges
Stainless Steel Long Weld Neck Flanges : SS Long Weld Neck Flanges, Stainless Steel Long Weld Neck Flanges, ASTM A182 304 Stainless Steel Long Weld Neck Flanges
Stainless Steel RTJ Flanges : SS Ring Type Joint Flanges, Stainless Steel RTJ Flanges, BS4504 Stainless Steel 304 RTJ Flanges
Stainless Steel Reducing Flanges : SS Reducing Flanges, Stainless Steel Reducing Flange, ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 304 Reducing Flanges
Stainless Steel Forged Flanges : SS Forged Flanges, Stainless Steel Forged Flange, ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 304 Forged Flanges
A flange is a method of connecting pipes, valves, pumps and other equipment to form a piping system. It also provides easy access for cleaning, inspection or modification. Flanges are usually welded or screwed. Flange joints are made by bolting together two flanges with a gasket between them to provide a seal. Flanges are commonly used to connect valves into pipework making it easier for removal and maintenance. There are many common flange standards and flanges within the same standard can either be flat (commonly cast iron, ductile iron) or raised face (commonly cast steel and stainless steel).
Production Supply & Manufacturing Range for Stainless Steel 316/316L Spectacle Blind Flanges
|Standard:||ASTM A182, ASTM A240|
|Certificate:||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||1/2″ to 60″, DN 15 to DN 1500|
|Delivery||Within 7 Days, For Production QTY’s within 30-40 Days|
|Surface Treatment:||Anti-Rust Oil, Painting ( Black, Yellow), Galvanizing, Power Coating|
|Testing Material :||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Package||Plywood Pallet, Wooden Pallet, Wooden Case etc.|
|Usage:||Used for the connection of all kinds of piping systems to convey the water, steam, air, gas and oil|
|Pressure||ANSI : Class 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500, 2500 lbs|
|DIN : PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40|
|GOST : PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN63, PN100|
|EN1092-1 : PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN63, PN100|
|JIS : 5K, 10K, 16K, 20K, 30K, 40K|
|BS4506 : PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40|
Why Choose Metline as Your Source for Stainless Steel 316/316L Spectacle Blind Flanges
- More than 30 years of experience in purchase and sale of stainless steel 316/316L spectacle blind flanges in India and worldwide.
- We can give you materials from either stock or mill deliveries with shortest manufacturing time.
- We believe in making new customers everyday, and always help you with best prices and quality, along with complete trace-ability of materials.
- We have annual sales volume of over 5000 tons of various steel products and have tie ups with many mills across the globe.
- We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, Door to Door Delivery prices. We suggest that you let us do the shipping, because it will be cost effective as well as efficient
Documents – Provided for all Our Supplied of Stainless Steel 316/316L Spectacle Blind Flange & Other Products
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Fumigation Certificates
- Letter of Guarantee
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive) for Various Products
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
Packing of Materials – Domestic & International Shipments of Steel Products
- We understand the importance of packaging specially in case of international shipments as the consignment has to go through a number of channels to reach the final destination, thus we take proper care of packing.
- We pack our goods in a various ways depending on the products. The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
Marking of Steel Products
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Price Basis – We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Inspection of Stainless Steel 316/316L Spectacle Blind Flanges and Other Steel Products
- We welcome stage wise inspection, final stage inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.
We Export Stainless Steel 316/316L Spectacle Blind Flanges Across the Globe!
|Exports in Asia||Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (ex-Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Phillipines, Singapore, Sri Lanka (ex-Ceilan), Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam|
|Export to Africa||Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Reunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania, United Republic of Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo, Democratic Republic of the Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe, Algeria, Egypt, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morroco, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo|
|Export to America||Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint-Barthélemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (US), Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, United States|
|Export to the Middle East||Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen|