ASTM A312 TP317L SEAMLESS PIPES SUPPLIER, 317L STAINLESS STEEL SEAMLESS TUBES SUPPLIER IN INDIA
ASTM A213 TP317L WELDED PIPES, HIGH QUALITY UNS S31703 TUBES, WNR 1.4438 SEAMLESS TUBING EXPORTERS
WNR 1.4438, UNS S31703 TUBES SUPPLIER, STRAIGHT, COILED, SEAMLESS 317L PIPES, TUBING SUPPLIER, DISTRIBUTOR
Seamless & ERW Stainless Steel 317L Pipes, Stainless Steel 317L Tubes Available for Immediate Supply – Contact Us For Best Prices!
Request the Latest Prices for 317L Stainless Steel Pipes, Stainless Steel 317L Tubes – Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
317L is molybdenum bearing austenitic stainless steel similar to 316, but with higher molybdenum alloy content. It is also known as UNS S31700, and is primarily comprised of 18% to 20% chromium and 11% to 15% nickel. 317L offers higher creep, stress-to-rupture, and tensile strength at elevated temperatures than conventional stainless steels. It is a low carbon grade which provides resistance to sensitization during welding and other thermal processes. 317L has excellent corrosion resistance and is used mainly in high acidic chloride media, such as those encountered in pulp and paper mills.
317L seamless pipes and tubes, 317L buttweld fittings, forged fittings and flanges are primarily used in manufacturing flue gas desulfurization systems, textile equipment, chemical and petro-chemical processing equipment, pulp and paper plants, food processing equipment and textile equipment. We specialize in supply of 317L seamless pipes and tubes, along with equivalent fittings for manufacture of heat exchangers, piping systems, tanks and pressure vessels.
Stainless Steel 317L, UNS S31703, WNR 1.4438 Seamless Pipes, Tubes / Tubing, and Butt Weld Fittings
Stainless Steel 317L pipes and tubes are available in both seamless and welded form in OD and NB sizes. In addition to standard sizes, which are available in stock, our specialty is to manufacture and supply custom size SS 317L cold drawn seamless tubes from our factory.
Stainless Steel 317L pipes and tubes can be offered in random lengths of up to 6 meters long or cut to a specific length as ordered. We also offer a complete range of stainless steel 317L butt weld fittings including 317L elbow, 317L bends, 317L tees, 317L reducers and caps.
317L Seamless & Welded Pipe and Tubes: ASTM A312, ASTM A213, ASTM A249
317L Butt-weld Fittings & Flanges: ASTM A403, ASTM A182
Why Choose Metline Industries for Stainless Steel 317L, UNS S31703, WNR 1.4438 Pipes & Tubes?
- Short Delivery Times – We are the quickest when it comes to servicing our customers with high quality stainless steel 317L pipes and tubes.
- Custom Sizes: We can process stainless steel 317L pipes and tubes to produce and supply either standard or non-standard stainless steel pipes.
- Best Prices: Our prices for stainless steel 317L pipes are competitive.
- Quality Products: We make sure that our quality of SS 317L pipes and tubes are compromised at any cost.
- Complete Certification: Our products are supplied with complete certification – Mill TC, Test Reports from NABL approved Labs, Hydro Testing.
- Pipe Fittings and Flanges: We are a manufacturer of 317L forged pipe fittings, 317L butt weld pipe fittings, 317L compression ferrule fittings, and 317L flanges, offering our customers the convenience to purchase all their requirements from one vendor.
- Complete Documentation: For our overseas customers in the Middle East, GCC region, South Amercia and the African region we offer our SS 317L grade materials with all documents including Invoice, Packing List, Mill Test Certificates, Certificate of Origin and Bill of Lading
Stainless Steel 317L, UNS S31703, WNR 1.4438 Pipes and Tubes Available Product Forms
- SS 317L Welded and Seamless Tubes, Pipes
- SS 317L Hydraulic and Instrumentation Tubes
- SS 317L Coiled Tubing
- SS 317L Capillary Tubes
- SS 317L Seam Welded and Cold Redrawn Pipe and Tubes
- SS 317L Seam Welded, Cold Redrawn and Annealed Pipes and Tubes
317L Stainless Steel Pipes, 317L Stainless Steel Tubes Value Added Processing Services
- 317L Stainless Steel Pipe Polishing
- 317L Stainless Steel Pipe Beveling
- Heat Treatment, Annealing, Pickling of SS 317L ERW, Seamless Pipes
- Ultrasonic Testing of SS 317L Pipes
- 100% X-Ray Welding for 317L Large Diameter Custom Size Stainless Steel Pipes
- Drawing Services
- Special Testing Requirements – Destructive Testing, Non Destructive Testing etc.
Production, Supply, Stock Range of Stainless Steel 317L Pipes and Stainless Steel 317L Tubes
Outside Diameter: 6.00 mm OD up to 250 mm OD, Sizes up to 12” NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
Thickness Range: 0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
Type: Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW
Form: Round Pipes/Tubes, Square Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes
Length: Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
End Protection: Plastic Caps | Outside Finish: 2B, No.4, No.1, No.8 Mirror Finish for Stainless Steel Pipes, Finish as per customer Requirements
Delivery Condition: Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
Inspection, Test Reports: Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports
Packing: Packed in Wooden Boxes, Plastic Bags, Steel Strips Bundled, or as per Customers Requests
Specials: Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request
Markings on the Stainless Steel 317L, UNS S31703, WNR 1.4438 Seamless/Welded Pipes
The full identification of the pipe should be continuously marked down its whole length, including:
- Nominal Pipe Size (Nominal Bore)
- Schedule (Wall Thickness)
- Method of Manufacture (Seamless or Welded)
- Heat Number
- Manufacturer’s Name or Symbol
Export Destinations for Stainless Steel 317L Pipes and Stainless Steel 317L Tubes
Product reliability and performance has made Metline Industries a leading exporter and distributor of stainless steel 317L pipes, stainless steel 317L tubes and stainless steel 317L tubing in India and international markets such as UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Peru, Nigeria, Kuwait, Jordan, Thailand (Bangkok), Venezuela, Iran, Germany, UK, Canada, Russia, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, South Africa, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia. Our high quality steel pipes, good customer service, and in house pipes and tubes processing capabilities have made us one of the emerging suppliers for steel pipes and tubes in Middle East countries including Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Domestic Supply Destinations for Stainless Steel 317L Pipes and Stainless Steel 317L Tubes
Our products are supplied to all major Industrial areas and cities in India such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Vadodra, Nashik, Faridabad, Rajkot, Aurangabad, Ranchi, Coimbatore, Raipur, Mysore, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Bhilai, Bhiwandi, Bikaner, Mangalore, Kochi (Cochin), Bhavnagar, Tirupur, Ankleshwar, Assam, Siliguri, Jamshedpur, Warangal, Nellore, Agartala and Thoothukudi
Stainless Steel 317L, UNS S31703, WNR 1.4438 Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Chemical Composition
|Chemical Composition %|
|0.03 max.||2.00 max.||0.75 max.||0.045 max.||0.03 max.||18.0 – 20.0||11.0-15.0||3.0 – 4.0||0.1|
Stainless Steel 317L, UNS S31703, WNR 1.4438 Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Mechanical Properties
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||515|
|Yield Strength (Mpa)||205|
Stainless Steel 317L, UNS S31703, WNR 1.4438 Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Stock and Supply Range
|Sr. No.||Product Description||Outside Diamter, OD (in mm)||Wall Thickness, WT (in mm)|
|1||317L Stainless Steel Round Pipe/Tube||6mm – 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|2||317L Stainless Steel Square Pipe/Tube||12.7mm* 12.7mm to 300mm* 300mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|3||317L Stainless Steel Rectangular Pipe/Tube||10*20mm to 100*200mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|4||317L Stainless Steel Colour Coated Pipe/Tube||6mm to 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|5||317L Stainless Steel Electropolished Pipes/Tubes||12.7mm to 250mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|6||317L Stainless Steel Triangle Tube||16mm to 85mm||0.5mm-3.0mm|
|7||317L Stainless Steel Hexagonal Tube||13mm to 85mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|8||317L Stainless Steel U Shaped Tube||20mm to 200mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|9||317L Thin-Wall Stainless Steel Tube||22mm*0.7mm to 108mm*2.0mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|10||317L Inner/Outside Polished Stainless Steel Tube, Pipes||12.5mm to 203.2mm||1.0mm – 5mm|
|11||317L Stainless Steel Capillary Tube||0.28mm to 10mm||0.08mm – 1.2mm|
|12||317L Stainless Steel Seamless Tube||6mm to 430mm||0.8mm – 30mm|