347/347H STAINLESS STEEL PIPES, ASTM A312 TP 347H STAINLESS STEEL PIPES, STAINLESS STEEL 347 TUBES SUPPLIER
UNS S34700/UNS S34709 STAINLESS STEEL SEAMLESS PIPES, 1.4550/ 1.4961 STAINLESS STEEL WELDED TUBES SUPPLIER
STOCKHOLDER, SUPPLIER OF SEAMLESS 347 TUBES, 347H SEAMLESS STAINLESS STEEL PIPES IN VARIOUS SIZES
Seamless & ERW Stainless Steel 347/347H Pipes, Stainless Steel 347 Tubes Available for Immediate Supply – Contact Us For Best Prices!
Request the Latest Prices for 347/347H Stainless Steel Pipes, Stainless Steel 347 Tubes – Email Us: email@example.com
347/347H stainless steel is type of common austenitic stainless steels such as 304, 316 and 321 and is widely used in elevated temperature applications. Stainless steel 347 has excellent forming and welding qualities, and the addition of columbium and tantalum helps for exceptional intergranular corrosion resistance.
Alloy 347H is the higher carbon variant of the alloy, enabling enhanced creep resistance and for higher strength at temperatures above 537°C. Grade 347 is similar to grade 321, but with slightly improved corrosion resistance in strongly oxidizing environments. Stainless steel 347 is essentially non-magnetic in the annealed condition and can only be hardened by cold working.
SS 347/347H seamless pipes are popularly used in petroleum refineries, aircraft engine components, power generation, heat exchangers, pressure vessels, welded fabrications and other high heat applications.
Stainless Steel 347, 347H, UNS S34700, UNS S34709, WNR 1.4550, WNR 1.4961 Pipes, Tubes / Tubing, and Butt Weld Fittings
Stainless Steel 347/347H pipes and tubes are available in both seamless and welded form in OD and NB sizes. In addition to standard sizes, which are available in stock, our specialty is to manufacture and supply custom size SS 347/347H cold drawn seamless tubes from our factory.
Stainless Steel 347/347H pipes and tubes can be offered in random lengths of up to 6meters long or cut to a specific length as ordered. We also offer a complete range of stainless steel 347/347H butt weld fittings including 347/347H elbow, 347/347H bends, 347/347H tees, 347/347H reducers and caps.
Why Choose Metline Industries for Stainless Steel 347, 347H, UNS S34700, UNS S34709, WNR 1.4550, WNR 1.4961 Pipes & Tubes?
- Short Delivery Times – We are the quickest when it comes to servicing our customers with high quality stainless steel 347/347H pipes and tubes.
- Custom Sizes: We can process stainless steel 347/347H pipes and tubes to produce and supply either standard or non-standard stainless steel pipes.
- Best Prices: Our prices for stainless steel 347/347H pipes are competitive.
- Quality Products: We make sure that our quality of SS 347/347H pipes and tubes are compromised at any cost.
- Complete Certification: Our products are supplied with complete certification – Mill TC, Test Reports from NABL approved Labs, Hydro Testing.
- Pipe Fittings and Flanges: We are a manufacturer of 347/347H forged pipe fittings, 347/347H butt weld pipe fittings, 347/347H compression ferrule fittings, and 347/347H flanges, offering our customers the convenience to purchase all their requirements from one vendor.
- Complete Documentation: For our overseas customers in the Middle East, GCC region, South Amercia and the African region we offer our SS 347/347H grade materials with all documents including Invoice, Packing List, Mill Test Certificates, Certificate of Origin and Bill of Lading
Stainless Steel 347, 347H, UNS S34700, UNS S34709, WNR 1.4550, WNR 1.4961 Pipes and Tubes Available Product Forms
- SS 347/347H Welded and Seamless Tubes, Pipes
- SS 347/347H Hydraulic and Instrumentation Tubes
- SS 347/347H Coiled Tubing
- SS 347/347H Capillary Tubes
- SS 347/347H Seam Welded and Cold Redrawn Pipe and Tubes
- SS 347/347H Seam Welded, Cold Redrawn and Annealed Pipes and Tubes
347/347H Stainless Steel Pipes, 347/347H Stainless Steel Tubes Value Added Processing Services
- 347/347H Stainless Steel Pipe Polishing
- 347/347H Stainless Steel Pipe Beveling
- Heat Treatment, Annealing, Pickling of SS 347/347H ERW, Seamless Pipes
- Ultrasonic Testing of SS 347/347H Pipes
- 100% X-Ray Welding for 347/347H Large Diameter Custom Size Stainless Steel Pipes
- Drawing Services
- Special Testing Requirements – Destructive Testing, Non Destructive Testing etc.
Production, Supply, Stock Range of Stainless Steel 347, 347H Pipes and Stainless Steel 347H Tubes
Outside Diameter: 6.00 mm OD up to 250 mm OD, Sizes up to 12” NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
Thickness Range: 0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
Type: Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW
Form: Round Pipes/Tubes, Square Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes
Length: Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded
End Protection: Plastic Caps | Outside Finish: 2B, No.4, No.1, No.8 Mirror Finish for Stainless Steel Pipes, Finish as per customer Requirements
Delivery Condition: Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
Inspection, Test Reports: Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports
Packing: Packed in Wooden Boxes, Plastic Bags, Steel Strips Bundled, or as per Customers Requests
Specials: Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request
Markings on the Stainless Steel 347, 347H, UNS S34700, UNS S34709, WNR 1.4550, WNR 1.4961 Seamless/Welded Pipes
The full identification of the pipe should be continuously marked down its whole length, including:
- Nominal Pipe Size (Nominal Bore)
- Schedule (Wall Thickness)
- Method of Manufacture (Seamless or Welded)
- Heat Number
- Manufacturer’s Name or Symbol
Export Destinations for Stainless Steel 347/347H Pipes and Stainless Steel 347/347H Tubes
Product reliability and performance has made Metline Industries a leading exporter and distributor of stainless steel 347/347H pipes, stainless steel 347/347H tubes and stainless steel 347/347H tubing in India and international markets such as UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Peru, Nigeria, Kuwait, Jordan, Thailand (Bangkok), Venezuela, Iran, Germany, UK, Canada, Russia, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, South Africa, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia. Our high quality steel pipes, good customer service, and in house pipes and tubes processing capabilities have made us one of the emerging suppliers for steel pipes and tubes in Middle East countries including Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Domestic Supply Destinations for Stainless Steel 347/347H Pipes and Stainless Steel 347/347H Tubes
Our products are supplied to all major Industrial areas and cities in India such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Thane, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Vadodra, Nashik, Faridabad, Rajkot, Aurangabad, Ranchi, Coimbatore, Raipur, Mysore, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Bhilai, Bhiwandi, Bikaner, Mangalore, Kochi (Cochin), Bhavnagar, Tirupur, Ankleshwar, Assam, Siliguri, Jamshedpur, Warangal, Nellore, Agartala and Thoothukudi
347, 347H, UNS S34700, UNS S34709, WNR 1.4550, WNR 1.4961 Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Chemical Composition
|Grade||C||Mn||Si||P||S||Cr||Ni||Co + Ta|
|347||0.08 max.||2.00 max.||0.75 max.||0.045 max.||0.03 max.||17.0 – 19.0||9.0-13.0||10 x C min.|
|347H||0.04 – 0.10||2.00 max.||0.75 max.||0.045 max.||0.03 max.||17.0 – 19.0||9.0-13.0||8 x C min.|
347, 347H, UNS S34700, UNS S34709, WNR 1.4550, WNR 1.4961 Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Mechanical Properties
|Melting Range,℃||1450 °C|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||515|
|Yield Strength (Mpa)||205|
347, 347H, UNS S34700, UNS S34709, WNR 1.4550, WNR 1.4961 Stainless Steel Pipes, Tube Stock and Supply Range
|Sr. No.||Product Description||Outside Diamter, OD (in mm)||Wall Thickness, WT (in mm)|
|1||347/347H Stainless Steel Round Pipe/Tube||6mm – 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|2||347/347H Stainless Steel Square Pipe/Tube||12.7mm* 12.7mm to 300mm* 300mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|3||347/347H Stainless Steel Rectangular Pipe/Tube||10*20mm to 100*200mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|4||347/347H Stainless Steel Colour Coated Pipe/Tube||6mm to 630mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|5||347/347H Stainless Steel Ornamental Tubes||12.7mm to 76.2mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|6||347/347H Stainless Steel Electropolished Pipes/Tubes||12.7mm to 250mm||0.5mm-30mm|
|7||347/347H Stainless Steel Slot Round Pipe/Tube||12.7mm to 76.2mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|8||347/347H Stainless Steel Triangle Tube||16mm to 85mm||0.5mm-3.0mm|
|9||347/347H Stainless Steel Hexagonal Tube||13mm to 85mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|10||347/347H Stainless Steel Handrail Tube||–||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|11||347/347H Stainless Steel U Shaped Tube||20mm to 200mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|12||347/347H Thin-Wall Stainless Steel Tube||22mm*0.7mm to 108mm*2.0mm||0.5mm-2.0mm|
|13||347/347H Inner/Outside Polished Stainless Steel Tube, Pipes||12.5mm to 203.2mm||1.0mm – 5mm|
|14||347/347H Stainless Steel Capillary Tube||0.28mm to 10mm||0.08mm – 1.2mm|
|15||347/347H Stainless Steel Seamless Tube||6mm to 430mm||0.8mm – 30mm|