Stainless Steel Round Bars Manufacturers, Suppliers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of stainless steel round bars with precision machining facilities. We produce stainless steel round bars as per ASTM A276, A484, A564, DIN standard in size range of 3mm to 500mm. We are one of the leading stainless steel round bars manufacturers and exporters in different specifications and dimensions, which find applications in high demanding industries and sectors, particularly high temperature and corrosive resistance services. We produce bars in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
- Stainless Steel Round Bars Available for Sale in Sizes 3mm to 500mm
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Grades Of Stainless Steel Round Bars: 301, 302, 303, 304/L, 304/H, 309/S, 310/S, 316/L/Ti, 317/L, 321/H, 347/H, 409/L, 410, 416, 420, 440C, 430, 431
|Product||Stainless Steel Round Bars|
|Certificate||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||3mm to 500mm|
|Techniques||Cold Drawn, Hot Rolled, Grinding, Forged, Centerless Grinding|
|Length||Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Delivery Time||For in Stock Items, we offer Immediate Delivery, while for Mill Production Quantities the Delivery Time is 10-40 Days|
|Applications||Beam, Bridges, Power Transmission Tower, Lifting Transportation Machinery, Ship, Industrial Furnace, Reaction Tower, Container Frame etc.|
What is a Stainless Steel Round Bar?
Stainless steel round bar, also know as stainless steel rods, is manufactured by cold drawn or hot rolled process. All products are manufactured in inline with national and international manufacturing specifications. All stainless steel round bars produced, are 100% ultrasonic tested, IGC OK, and tested for conformity of chemical and mechanical properties. Round bar is a long, cylindrical metal bar stock that has many industrial and commercial applications. Round bar is available in many metal types including hot-rolled steel, cold-rolled steel, aluminum, stainless steel and more. Cold rolled round bar is used for applications where a superior surface finish and exact dimensions are essential. Some common applications of steel round bar include frameworks, supports, braces, shafts and axles.
Inspection & Testing of Stainless Steel Round Bars
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test.
Metline is a large producer of stainless steel round bars in India. The availability of stainless steel round bars of different variants with the best quality is the success behind our growth in the industry. We welcome your enquiries and are happy to answer any of your questions regarding stainless steel round bars. We can also cut stainless steel round bars to suit your various custom size needs. We produce and forge stainless steel round bars to specifications of ASTM A276, A484, A564, A581, A582.
Types of Stainless Steel Bars
Stainless Steel Round Bar: SS Round Bar, Stainless Steel Round Bar, ASTM A276 SS Round Bar
Stainless Steel Bright Bar: SS Bright Bar, Stainless Steel Bright Bar, ASTM A276 Stainless Steel Bright Bar
Stainless Steel Hex Bar: SS Hex Bar, SS Hexagonal Bar, Stainless Steel Hex Bar, ASTM A276 Stainless Steel Hex Bar
Stainless Steel Square Bar: SS Square Bar, Stainless Steel Square Bar, ASTM A479 Stainless Steel Square Bars
Stainless Steel Rectangular Bar: SS Rectangular Bar, Stainless Steel Rectangular Bar, ASTM A276 Stainless Steel Rectangular Bar
Stainless Steel Flat Bars: SS Flat Bar, Stainless Steel Flat Bar, ASTM A276 Stainless Steel Flat Bar
Stainless Steel Polished Bar: SS Polished Bars, Stainless Steel Polished Bar, ASTM A476 Stainless Steel Polished Bar
Stainless Steel Threaded Bar: SS Threaded Bar, Stainless Steel Threaded Bar, ASTM A276 Stainless Steel Threaded Bar
Metline Industries is one of the prominent supplier, manufacturer and exporter of stainless steel round bars which have only moderate resistance to carbon absorption and are not suggested for its usage in highly carburizing atmospheres. Our manufacturing process for stainless steel round bars includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of stainless steel round bars.
Production Supply & Manufacturing Range for Stainless Steel Round Bars
|Grade:||301, 302, 303, 304/L/H, 309/S, 310/S, 316/L/Ti, 317/L, 321/H, 347/H, 409/L, 410, 416, 420, 440C, 430, 431 etc.|
|Standard:||ASTM A276, A484, A564, A581, A582, EN10272, JIS4303, JIS G 431, JIS G 4311 and JIS G 4318|
|Certificate:||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||3 mm to 500 mm|
|FOB Prices||Stainless Steel 304/304L = US$2600 to US$3900/ Metric Ton|
|Stainless Steel 316/316L = US$3600 to US$4600/ Metric Ton|
|Surface Treatment:||Anti-Rust Oil, Painting ( Black, Yellow), Galvanizing, Power Coating|
|Testing Material :||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Price Terms||FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW|
|Package||Plywood Pallet, Wooden Pallet, Wooden Case etc.|
Why Choose Metline as Your Source for Stainless Steel Round Bars
- More than 30 years of experience in purchase and sale of stainless steel round bars in India and worldwide.
- We can give you materials from either stock or mill deliveries with shortest manufacturing time.
- We believe in making new customers everyday, and always help you with best prices and quality, along with complete trace-ability of materials.
- We have annual sales volume of over 5000 tons of various steel products and have tie ups with many mills across the globe.
- We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, Door to Door Delivery prices. We suggest that you let us do the shipping, because it will be cost effective as well as efficient
Documents – Provided for all Our Supplied of Stainless Steel Round Bars & Other Products
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Fumigation Certificates
- Letter of Guarantee
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive) for Various Products
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
Packing of Materials – Domestic & International Shipments of Steel Products
- We understand the importance of packaging specially in case of international shipments as the consignment has to go through a number of channels to reach the final destination, thus we take proper care of packing.
- We pack our goods in a various ways depending on the products. The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
Marking of Steel Products
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Price Basis – We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Inspection of Stainless Steel Round Bars and Other Steel Products
- We welcome stage wise inspection, final stage inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.
We Export Stainless Steel Round Bars Across the Globe!
|Exports in Asia||Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (ex-Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Phillipines, Singapore, Sri Lanka (ex-Ceilan), Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam|
|Export to Africa||Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Reunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania, United Republic of Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo, Democratic Republic of the Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe, Algeria, Egypt, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morroco, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo|
|Export to America||Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint-Barthélemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (US), Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, United States|
|Export to the Middle East||Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen|