Stainless Steel Tubes Manufacturers, Suppliers
Metline is a professional manufacturer and exporter of stainless steel tubes with precision machining facilities. We produce stainless steel tubes as per ASTM A240, ASTM A182, DIN Standard in size range of 0.3mm to 50mm. We are one of the leading stainless steel tubes manufacturers and exporters in different specifications and dimensions, which find applications in high demanding industries and sectors, particularly high temperature and corrosive resistance services. We produce pipes in carbon steel, stainless steel, high nickel alloys, duplex/super duplex, copper nickel, titanium and special alloys.
- Stainless Steel Tubes Available for Sale in Sizes 0.3mm to 50mm
- Stainless Steel Tubes Dimensions as per ANSI/ASME B36.10M, ANSI/ASME B36.19M
- Certification as per EN 10204 3.1
- Form of Stainless Steel Tubes: Round, Square, Rectangular, Coil, U Tube etc.
|Product||Stainless Steel Tubes|
|Certificate||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||6mm OD up to 253mm OD|
|Thickness||0.3mm to 50mm|
|Length||Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded|
|Packing||Bundled Packing, Loose|
|Forms||Round Pipes/Tubes, Square Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes|
|Applications||Heat Exchangers, Hydraulic & Pneumatic System, Nuclear Power Plants, Automotive Industries, Pulp and Paper, Food Industries, Electrical Submersible Pump etc.|
What is a Stainless Steel Tube?
Stainless steel pipe and tubes have good to excellent corrosion resistance and smooth finishing characteristics. Stainless steel tubes is used underground for transporting water & gas throughout cities & towns. Stainless steel tubes are available in various sizes and specifications. Stainless steel tubes is used for structural applications that are exposed to corrosive environments such as marine and external applications.
They are produced by two distinct methods which result in either a welded or seamless pipe and tube. In both methods, raw steel is first cast into a more workable starting form. It is then made into a pipe by stretching the steel out into a seamless tube or forcing the edges together and sealing them with a weld. Pipes and tubes are sometimes difficult to classify, and tend to be distinguished based on function. In addition to these classifications, stainless steel is also distinguished by type and grade.
|ASTM A312 – Specification for Seamless and Welded Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipes|
|ASTM A268 – Standard Speciﬁcation for Seamless and Welded Ferritic and Martensitic Stainless Steel Tubing for General Service|
|ASTM A269 – Speciﬁcation for Seamless and Welded Austenitic Stainless Steel Tubing for General Service|
|ASTM A270 – Standard Speciﬁcation for Seamless and Welded Austenitic and Ferritic / Austenitic Stainless Steel Sanitary Tubing|
|ASTM A554 – Specification for Welded Stainless Steel Mechanical Tubing|
|ASTM A688 – Standard Speciﬁcation for Welded Austenitic Stainless Steel Feedwater HeaterTubes|
|ASTM A789 – Seamless and Welded Ferritic/Austenitic Stainless Steel Tubing for General Service|
|ASTM A790 – Seamless and Welded Ferritic/Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipe|
|ASTM A213 – Specification for Seamless Ferric and Austenitic Alloy-Steel Boiler, Su[perheater, and Heat-Exchanger Tubes|
|ASTM A 511 – Specification for Seamless Stainless Steel Mechanical Tubing|
|ASTM A999 – Specification for General Requirements for alloy and Stainles Steel Pipe|
|DIN 17456 – Seamless circular austenitic stainless steel tubes for general service|
|DIN 17458 Seamless circular austenitic stainless steel tubes subject to special requirement|
|DIN 17459 – Seamless circular high-temperature austenitic stainless steel tubes|
|DIN EN ISO 1127 Seamless stainless steel tubes|
|EN 10216-5 – Seamless Stainless Steel Tube|
|GOST 9940 – Seamless stainless steel tubes, hot finished|
|GOST 9941-81 – Seamless stainless steel tubes, cold and hot finished|
Inspection & Testing of Stainless Steel Tubes
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test.
Metline is a large producer of various type of stainless steel tubes such as seamless pipes, welded pipes, ERW pipes types. We produce and forge stainless steel tubes to specifications of ASTM A249, ASTM A268, ASTM A269, ASTM A270, ASTM A213, ASTM A312, ASTM A358, ASTM A554. Stainless steel tubes Dimensions as per ANSI/ASME B36.10M, ANSI/ASME B36.19M.
Features of Stainless Steel Tubes
- State-of-art manufacturing facility
- Wide Product Range
- In House Inspection and Testing facilities
- Proven Track Records
- Good Technical expertise
- Having rich experience of serving various sectors
- Vendor approval with various EPC Contractors, End Clients and Consultants worldwide.
Metline Industries is one of the prominent supplier, manufacturer and exporter of stainless steel tubes which have only moderate resistance to carbon absorption and are not suggested for its usage in highly carburizing atmospheres. Our manufacturing process for stainless steel tubes includes an adequate heat treatment and the examination of chemical and mechanical properties. We have CNC machines as well as conventional lathe machines for machining and processing various types of stainless steel tubes.
Production Supply & Manufacturing Range for Stainless Steel Tubes
|Grade:||304/304L/304H, 310/310S, 316/316L/316Ti, 317/317L, 321/321H, 347/347H, 904L, 446, 410|
|Standard:||ASTM A182, ASTM A240|
|Certificate:||EN 10204 3.1|
|Size||0.3 mm to 50 mm, 6mm OD up to 253mm OD|
|FOB Prices||Stainless Steel 304/304L = US$2600 to US$3900/ Metric Ton|
|Stainless Steel 316/316L = US$3600 to US$4600/ Metric Ton|
|Surface Treatment:||Anti-Rust Oil, Painting ( Black, Yellow), Galvanizing, Power Coating|
|Testing Material :||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and Macro Test, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Package||Plywood Pallet, Wooden Pallet, Wooden Case etc.|
|Usage:||Used for the connection of all kinds of piping systems to convey the water, steam, air, gas and oil|
Why Choose Metline as Your Source for Stainless Steel Tubes
- More than 30 years of experience in purchase and sale of stainless steel tubes in India and worldwide.
- We can give you materials from either stock or mill deliveries with shortest manufacturing time.
- We believe in making new customers everyday, and always help you with best prices and quality, along with complete trace-ability of materials.
- We have annual sales volume of over 5000 tons of various steel products and have tie ups with many mills across the globe.
- We can offer Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, Door to Door Delivery prices. We suggest that you let us do the shipping, because it will be cost effective as well as efficient
Documents – Provided for all Our Supplied of Stainless Steel Tube & Other Products
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Fumigation Certificates
- Letter of Guarantee
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Raw Material Test Reports
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
- NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive) for Various Products
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
Packing of Materials – Domestic & International Shipments of Steel Products
- We understand the importance of packaging specially in case of international shipments as the consignment has to go through a number of channels to reach the final destination, thus we take proper care of packing.
- We pack our goods in a various ways depending on the products. The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
Marking of Steel Products
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Price Basis – We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Inspection of Stainless Steel Tubes and Other Steel Products
- We welcome stage wise inspection, final stage inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.
We Export Stainless Steel Tubes Across the Globe!
|Exports in Asia||Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (ex-Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Phillipines, Singapore, Sri Lanka (ex-Ceilan), Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste (West), Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam|
|Export to Africa||Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Reunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania, United Republic of Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo, Democratic Republic of the Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe, Algeria, Egypt, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morroco, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo|
|Export to America||Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint-Barthélemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (US), Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, United States|
|Export to the Middle East||Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen|